For the elderly and people with disabilities, disasters present special challenges both in preparing for emergencies, and once disasters have occurred. These documents provide guidance and information on preparing for disasters or emergencies such as hurricane or flood, and for responding to emergencies once they have occurred.
- Emergency Preparedness Brochure
- Emergency Preparedness Guide
- Safety Protocols Resource Guide
- Find a Safe Place Postcard
- Assistive Device Considerations During Emergency Situations