Louisiana Medicaid Regional Offices are now open to members. A limited number of people will be allowed in the offices in order to follow social distancing guidelines.
To keep our members and staff safe and healthy, the following measures have been put in place:
- Only the Medicaid member is allowed in the office, unless accompanied by a responsible party or language interpreter.
- Face masks or cloth face coverings are required inside of all Medicaid offices.
- Temperature screenings will be conducted for each person who enters the building.
- Because of limited capacities, some members may be asked to wait outside the building until a staff member comes to get them.
- Staff will provide instructions when you arrive. Please follow all staff instructions.
Members, we thank you in advance for your patience as we work to assist you in the safest way possible. You can always check your case status and apply online at MyMedicaid.la.gov. You can also call us for assistance over the phone at 1-888-342-6207.
We will continue to increase capacity in Medicaid offices in accordance with state and federal guidelines.