Louisiana Medicaid Application Center Resource Library
|Medicaid Application Center HELP||Enroll as an Application Center||Application Center Forms||Application Center Websites|
News and Updates
DOA Vendor Registration Requirement – Effective July 2020
- All Application Centers were required to register with the Division of Administration in order to receive reimbursement for submitting Medicaid Applications.
- Effective July 2020, the new payment process will be implemented and those sites which have not registered will not receive reimbursement.
- Please refer to the Vendor Registration Instructions for assistance.
- If you have not started the registration process, please contact OSRAP at (225) 342-8010 immediately. Or email VENDR_INQ@la.gov. You will be required to submit:
- If you registered in the past, you will need to ensure that all information is accurate on both the DOA site. Please contact DOA at (225) 342-6356 for assistance resolving conflicts such as duplicate registrations.
Please submit questions regarding your Application Center using the HELP tab above or email ApplicationCenter.Service@la.gov.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 GUIDANCE (rev 4/2/20)