Forensic Supervised Transitional Residential and Aftercare Facilities
1. A renewal letter will be mailed to the provider from Health Standards Section approximately 75 days in advance of the license expiration date .
2. Items that shall be submitted to Health Standards Section for a license renewal:
- Licensing application
- Licensing fee: Payment Procedure
- Copy of the current Fire Marshall Inspection
- Copy of the current Health Inspection Report
- Proof of Financial Viability
- Proof of $100,000 Line of Credit
- Proof of general and professional liability insurance of at least $300,000
- Proof of Worker's Compensation Insurance
3. Once all requirements have been met, a new license will be mailed to the provider on the 20th or 21st of the month before the current license expires.