Conversion of Free Standing RHC to an Outpatient Department of a Hospital
- HSS-HO-17d (Application and Checklist)
- HSS-HO-06 (Worksheet)
- HSS-HO-08 (Questionnaire)
- HSS-HO-09 (Attestation)
- HSS-HO-21 (Notification)
- HSS-PR-02 (Plan Review Attestation)
- Accrediting Organizations Approved for RHS's
- Office of State Fire Marshal Inspections
- Drug Enforcement Agency
- Office of Public Health Inspections
- Most licensing actions require a walk through inspection by the Office of Public Health. You can contact Albert Mancuso with the Building & Premises Program of the Office of Public Health at 225-342-7523 tp obtain information on scheduling your onsite public health inspection. You may also reach him by email at Albert.Mancuso@la.gov.
- Louisiana Board of Pharmacy
- To arrange for your Controlled Dangerous Substance license, call 225-925-6496.