Medicaid Purchase Plan
Louisiana's Medicaid Purchase Plan (MPP) offers health coverage for people with disabilities who work.
To qualify for MPP, you must:
- Have a severe disability that matches Social Security's standards;
- Be at least 16 but not yet 65;
- Have countable income below the program limits.
- Have countable assets that are less than $10,000; and
- Take other health insurance coverage, if you can get it at no cost to you.
Visit the Louisiana Medicaid Self-Service Portal.
If you have questions, call toll-free 1-888-342-6207.
Medicaid Purchase Plan Resources
Employment related Resources for individuals with disabilities
- Learn more about resources available for people with disabilities through the Louisiana Economic Development. Find information related to small business programs and self-employment opportunities.