Take Charge Plus
Take Charge Plus provides health coverage for family planning and family planning related services.
What does Take Charge Plus Cover?
(Services, prescriptions and supplies must be related to family planning.)
- 7 office visits (per calendar year) including a well visit and care related to family planning
- Prescriptions and lab work related to family planning or family planning related services
- Birth control (including pills, patches, implants, injections, condoms, diaphragms and IUDs)
- Cervical cancer screening and treatment for cervical dysplasia
- Contraceptive counseling and education
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs other than HIV/AIDS and hepatitis)
- Voluntary sterilization for males and females (over age 21)
- Vaccines for males and females for the prevention of HPV (the virus that causes cervical cancer in women)
- Transportation for family planning appointments
Who can get coverage?
Males and females with income equal to or below these limits
Monthly Income Limit
For each extra person, add
How do I apply?
You can apply online, through the mail or over the telephone. For more information about how to apply, click here to visit the Self-Service Portal.
TAKE CHARGE plus Resources