- Lead-Free Kids Campaign
- EPA’s Renovation, Repairs, and Painting Rule Materials
- Lead Poisoning Prevention Tips
For additional information about preventing childhood lead poisoning, visit
- The National Lead Information Center at http://www.epa.gov/lead/pubs/nlic.htm or call 1-800-424-LEAD (5323).
- CDC's Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program at http://www.cdc.gov/nceh/lead.
- EPA at http://www.epa.gov/lead/ .
- HUD at http://www.hud.gov/offices/lead .
Please see links below for informaiton on the CDC's Response to Advisory Committee on Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Recommendations in 'Low Level Lead Exposure Harms Children: A Renewed Call of Primary Prevention"