EPSDT Behavioral Health Services
HOW TO ACCESS:
Medicaid eligible youth who meets the medical necessity criteria for behavioral health services as determined by a licensed mental health professional (LMHP).
Meets medical necessity criteria for rehabilitation services for children under the age of 21.
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Crisis Intervention
- Community Psychiatric Support & Treatment
- Therapeutic Group Home
- Addiction Services (outpatient and residential)
- Inpatient Hospital
- Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility (PRTF)
- Outpatient Therapy (medication management, individual, family, and group counseling)
- Multi-systemic Therapy
- Functional Family Therapy
- Assertive Community Treatment
- Coordinated System of Care**
EPSDT Behavioral Health services are administered through Healthy Louisiana.
**The Coordinated System of Care (CSoC) is designed to provide services and supports to children and youth who have significant behavioral challenges or co-occurring disorders and are in or at imminent risk of out-of-home placement. Youth must meet medical necessity to receive CSoC services. CSoC services include: Parent Support & Training, Youth Support & Training, Independent Living/Skills Building, Short Term Respite Care and Crisis Stabilization. To access CSoC services contact Magellan of Lousiana at 1-800-424-4399.