New Medicaid Eligibility and Enrollment System
The Louisiana Department of Health launched a new Medicaid eligibility and enrollment system. The new system will improve customer service, boost efficiency and create a more accurate and immediate approval process.
Advanced features offer self-service options for recipients and real-time eligibility decisions for applicants. It also helps Louisiana to meet the changing needs of applicants and enrollees while complying with federal and state requirements. Read more...
News and Updates
- Medicaid Customer Service Hotline Issues (Posted 1.11.2019)
- Provider Bulletin (Posted 1.18.2019)
- Provider Bulletin (Posted 1.11.2019)
- Provider Bulletin (Posted 1.7.2019)
- Provider Bulletin: Frequently Asked Questions for 12.18.2018
- Provider Update: Provider Portal User Guide (Posted 12.10.2018)
- Provider Update: Submitting Form 148 - PLI (Posted 12.6.2018)
- Provider Bulletin: Changes to Louisiana Medicaid Provider Portal & Document System 11.30.2018
- Provider Update: Provider Portal login and linking issues (Posted 11.15.2018)
- Reminder to Medicaid Applicants - Responding to mail asking for more information (Posted 11.15.2018)
- Provider Update – November 2018 – Facility Notification System Updates
- Provider Portal Training Video – The Provider Portal replaces the Facility Notification System. Guidance on how to create a new login and password, which are required to use the portal, are included in this training.
- Self-Service Portal Training Video – Learn what you can do in the new self-service portal.