Support Coordination (Case Management) Services - EPSDT Targeted Populations
HOW TO ACCESS:
SRI Call Toll-Free 1-800-364-7828, Must be on the DD Request for Services Registry
Must be Medicaid eligible and on the DD waiver Request for Services Registry prior to receipt of case management services; or any Medicaid recipient 3 through 20 years of age for whom support coordination is medically necessary (Call SRI at 1-800-364-7828).
To get on the Request for Services Registry, call the Office for Citizens with Developmental Disabilities District/Authority/Local Regional Office.
Coordination of Medicaid and other services. The Support Coordinator (Case Manager) helps to identify needs, access services and coordinate care.
Support coordination services must be prior authorized by LDH, BHSF, and the Medicaid Program Support and Waivers Section. The Support Coordination Agency will submit requests for the Prior Authorization to SRI.
For other EPSDT services, see that portion of the Medicaid Services chart.
RESOURCES FOR SUPPORT COORDINATION AGENCIES:
- Case Management Manual
- Targeted Case Management Rule
- Case Management Licensing Standard for Participation
- Case Management Provider Enrollment Packet
- HSS-Case Management Lic App 052010
- 2018 EPSDT Support Coordination Handbook
- EPSDT SC Training Questions and Answers
- 2018 EPSDT Support Coordination Recording