Fight the Flu Resources
The Immunization Program (LOPH) has produced Influenza Prevention posters and mirror stickers. Follow these simple instructions:
- Purchase the blank stickers.
- Download both the Poster and Mirror sticker template.
- Once the blank stickers arrive, print them on your color printer using your printer settings for Online Labels sticker template OL805.
- The 8.5 x 11 poster can be printed directly from the .pdf, and then laminated/posted.
Other Influenza Resources
- Influenza Surveillance Reports - Click here to see updates from the LDH Office of Public Health detailing influenza activity in Louisiana.
- CDC Print Materials
- Everyday Preventive Actions That Can Help Fight Germs, Like Flu
- Treating Influenza (Flu)
- Why get a Flu vaccine?
|Fight the Flu Fliers