Louisiana WIC Authorized Vendor Hub
Welcome to the Louisiana WIC Program's Authorized Vendor Hub! Here you will be able to find the information which is the most requested by WIC Vendors or anyone interested in becoming a WIC Vendor. We hope you find this site helpful.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please contact us at (504) 568-8229 or by Fax at (504) 568-8232.
WIC Program and WIC Vendor Partnership
The partnership between the Louisiana WIC Program and the WIC-authorized Vendors is an integral component of a successful nutrition program.
The Vendor's role in the process of improving health is an important one. Vendors ensure that WIC participants receive the correct type and amount of food in the month it is intended to be received. This serves as reinforcement to the WIC client's nutrition education. The Vendor's role is essential in making the Louisiana WIC Program successful.
The 2016 WIC Approved Food List is now available. Check back often for an updated version. Click here for the list!
Louisiana WIC Authorized Vendor Essential Documents and Links
- Louisiana WIC Annual Vendor Training PDF Document
- LA WIC-20 WIC Food Instrument/Cash Value Voucher Reimbursement Form
- LA WIC-33 Food Instrument/Cash Value Voucher Transaction Procedures
- LA WIC-33L Transaction Procedure Signature Log
- Above 50% WIC Vendors
- WIC Vendor Alerts
- Current Louisiana Authorized WIC Vendors
- Report WIC Fraud
- File a WIC Complaint
- LA WIC Approved Food List (WIC-23)
- Statewide Average Prices
- WIC Approved Foods Least Expensive Brands (LEB)
- LA WIC Vendor Request for Appeal Form (You must download and save, to submit electronically
Smart Card Certified Systems
Louisiana WIC Authorization Documents
- Louisiana WIC Vendor Application
- Louisiana WIC Vendor Agreement
- Louisiana WIC Vendor Guide
- Food Sales Factsheet
- Grocer's Price Report Sheet (WIC-3)
- Sample Permit to Operate Document
- Louisiana WIC Vendor Moratorium Lift Memo
Louisiana WIC Authorized Infant Formula Provider List