Checklist for Re-Licensure- Pediatric Day Health Care (PDHC) Facility
In order to renew a license, the PDHC facility shall submit a completed license renewal application packet to the department at least 30 days prior to the expiration of the existing current license.
The license renewal application packet shall include:
- A completed PDHC licensure application (HSS Form)
- A non-refundable licensing fee of $600 (Payment Procedure website)
- A copy of the on-site inspection report with approval for occupancy from the Office of the State Fire Marshall
- A copy of the health inspection report with approval of occupancy from the Office of Public Health
- Proof of financial viability comprised of the following:
- A line of credit issued from a federally insured, licensed lending institution in the amount of at least $100,000;
- General and professional liability insurance of at least $300,000; and
- Worker’s compensation insurance
Failure to submit a completed license renewal application packet prior to the expiration of the current license shall result in the voluntary non-renewal of the PDHC license.