For Medicaid Providers
Louisiana's Medicaid providers deliver valuable services to the state's Medicaid recipients, and their continued input and participation are critical to the state's health care delivery system.
Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS)
Most Medicaid provider relations functions are handled through the Medicaid Management Information System, which is responsible for processing providers' claims, issuing payment, enrolling/credentialing providers in the Medicaid network and assisting LDH's Bureau of Health Care Integrity in monitoring for fraud, waste and abuse.
OTHER IMPORTANT CONTACTS FOR MEDICAID PROVIDERS
- New Provider Enrollment Portal to be used by all Medicaid providers
- Medicaid Provider Site
- Healthy Louisiana
- Health Standards Section
- Pharmaceutical and Therapeutics Committee
- Medicaid Leadership / Medicaid Quality Committee
- Rate Setting and Audit Section
- Adverse Actions - Sanctions and Exclusions
- Medicaid Provider Manuals