COVID-19 Reporting Resources for Schools
- LA School Reporting Guide - This user guide provides step-by-step instructions for reporting COVID-related illnesses among school students or staff.
- LDH COVID Contact Tracing in Schools - This is a step-by-step guide for responding to a COVID-related illness in a school, including guidance for how to identify close contacts in a school setting.
- Contact Tracing for K-12 Sports Teams - This is a step-by-step guide for responding to a COVID-related illness in a K-12 sports team, including guidance for how to identify close contacts in sports team settings.
- LDH COVID-19 Isolation and Quarantine Flowchart for Schools
- COVID Schools Worksheet - This tool assists schools with collecting important information when a parent or staff member calls to report a COVID-related illness.
- Contact Tracing Worksheet for School Staff and Parents - This form can be provided to parents or staff awaiting test results to help them identify close contacts and be ready to relay the information to the LDH contact tracing team.
- Contact Notification Template Letter - This is a template letter that schools may use to notify close contacts that have been exposed in the school setting.
- PPE for Schools - This one-page guide provides information about the appropriate use of personal protective equipment in schools.
- Using PPE Outside of Healthcare Settings - Recorded Video Presentation