COVID-19 Vaccination - Provider Training COVID-19 Vaccine Training Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Training Modules
Continuing education will be available for the following modules:
- COVID-19 Vaccine Training: General Overview of Immunization Best Practices for Healthcare Providers
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine: What Healthcare Professionals Need to Know
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine: What Healthcare Professionals Need to Know
- Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine: What Healthcare Professionals Need to Know
Additional Training Resources
- Preventing Vaccine Administration Errors: A Primer for Healthcare Workers
- Getting Shots in Arms: A Primer for Healthcare Workers on Storing and Transporting Vaccines
- TRAIN.org - Training related to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is available through the TRAIN Learning Network, a national learning network that aggregates training opportunities for public health, healthcare, and preparedness professionals from thousands of training providers. This includes training from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC), and other organizations.
Web Conference Trainings
1:00 - 2:00 p.m. ET | COVID-19 Travel Safety Communications
With school vacations and family travel season approaching, it’s imperative to use consistent, timely, and fact-based messaging to ensure COVID safe behaviors while people enjoy the summer months. Dr. Nirav Shah, Director of the Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention, and Dr. Mysheika Roberts, Health Commissioner for Columbus, Ohio, will share insights and answer your questions.
Click here to register.
2:00 - 3:00 p.m. ET | What Clinicians Need to Know About Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccination of Adolescents
This COCA Call will give clinicians an overview of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccination in adolescents who are 12-to-15 years of age. Clinicians will learn about the safety and efficacy of the vaccine, vaccine recommendations, and clinical guidance for using the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine in adolescents in this age group.
US:+1 669 254 5252 or +1 646 828 7666 or
+1 551 285 1373 or +1 669 216 1590
Webinar ID: 161 316 1163
One-tap mobile :
US: +16692545252,,1613161163#,,,,*810483# or +16468287666,,1613161163#,,,,*810483#
International numbers available: https://www.zoomgov.com/u/abihFRxiLeexternal icon
PREVIOUS LDH ONLINE TRAININGS
Storage and Handling Training
- COVID-19 Vaccine Storage and Handling Online Training (Presented on 4/15/2021)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Storage and Handling PowerPoint Presentation
- Click here for the training recording
- COVID-19 Vaccine Storage and Handling Online Training (Presented on 2/12/2021)
- Lunch with LINKS: COVID-19 Vaccine Ordering and Reconciliation in LINKS (Presented on 4/7/2021 to 4/9/2021) All training videos can be found on lalinks.org under the LINKS Training Videos button.
- Wednesday, April 7, 2021 - There was an issue with Zoom's updated policy and the training did not record.
- Thursday, April 8, 2021 - Click here for the recording.
- Friday, April 9, 2021 - Click here for the recording.
- Monday, April 12, 2021 - Click here for the recording.
- Tuesday, April 13, 2021 - Click here for the recording.
- Lunch with Links: Week of Online Trainings (Presented on 3/8/2021 to 3/12/2021) All training videos can be found on lalinks.org under the LINKS Training Videos button.
- Monday, March 8, 2021 | Patient Demographics - Click here for the recording.
- Tuesday, March 9, 2021 | Vaccine Administration - Click here for the recording.
- Wednesday, March 10, 2021 | Vaccine Orders & Transfers - Click here for the recording.
- Thursday, March 11, 2021 | Vaccine Management & Accountability - Click here for the recording.
- Friday, March 12, 2021 | Reports - Click here for the recording.