Information and Resources for Louisiana Vital Records and Statistics Partners
This page is dedicated to providing informational resources and updates to the partners of Vital Records and Statistics throughout the state.
- Adoption Reunion Registry - Department of Children & Family Services
- Application for Birth/Death Certificate
- Application for Certified Copy of Orleans Parish Marriage License
- Identification Requirements
- Two-Party Acknowledgment of Paternity Form - PUBLIC
- Parish Health Unit Monthly Reconciliation Report
- Parish Health Unit Monthly Transmittal Sheet
- Deputy Local Registrar Designation Signature Form
- Parish Birth Index
- Parish Death Index
- Parish Codes
- Notification of Birth Registration Discrepancies
- Paternity Declaration Form (Hospital Use Only - No Effect on Birth Certificate)
- Application for a Certificate of Birth Resulting in Stillbirth
- We encourage you to review an informational packet from the Centers for Disease Control/National Center for Health Statistics (CDC/NCHS) entitled Instructions for Completing the Cause-of-Death Section of the Death Certificate.
- Information from Louisiana State Board of Medical Examiners regarding the importance of signing vital event documents.
Clerk of Court
- Clerk of Court Application for Certified BIrth Certificate
- Clerk of Court Monthly Reconciliation Report
Induced Termination of Pregnancy