Therapeutic Group Home (TGH) License Renewal Requirements
The TGH must submit a completed license renewal application packet to the department at least 30 days prior to the expiration of the current license. Failure to submit a completed license renewal application packet prior to the expiration of the current license will result in the voluntary non-renewal of the TGH license.
The license renewal application packet shall include:
- application form
- non-refundable license renewal fee:the Payment Procedure has changed please follow the link for instructions
- current State Fire Marshal report
- current Office of Public Health inspection report
- any other·required documentation
- proof of financial viability, comprised of the following:
- a line of credit issued from a federally insured, licensed lending institution in the amount of $50,000;
- general and professional liability insurance in the amount of at least $300,000
- worker's compensation insurance
The department may perform on-site survey and inspection upon annual renewal of a license.
The renewal of a license does not in any manner affect any sanction, civil monetary penalty or other action imposed by the department against the provider.
If an existing licensed TGH provider has been issued a notice of license revocation, suspension or termination, and the provider’s license is due for annual renewal, the department shall deny the license renewal application and shall not issue a renewal license.