Bureau of Family Health Priorities
- Better access to quality health care for women, children, and teens.
- More youth, family, and local leaders across the state that work to protect the health and happiness of families.
- More social, emotional, and mental health support for families.
- Help to find needed services for children and teens, notably for those with special health care needs.
- A better understanding of why some groups have worse health problems than others. All families deserve the chance to be healthy!
- Better data on the health needs of moms, children, and teens.