Health Care Providers
The Provider Enrollment Portal remains open for providers required to enroll who have not yet applied. Providers with multiple provider types must complete enrollment for each type.
The state, through the Department of Health, is more effectively managing Medicaid enrollees' health care through Healthy Louisiana.
Louisiana's Medicaid providers deliver a valuable service to the state's Medicaid recipients, and their continued input and participation are critical as the State works to create a care delivery system that leads to better health outcomes and more effectively coordinates services and treatment.
The program includes five managed care organizations (MCO) to improve recipient health outcomes, and add benefits for recipients. The Health Plans are:
- Aetna Better Health of Louisiana
- AmeriHealth Caritas Louisiana, Inc.
- Healthy Blue
- Humana Healthy Horizons in Louisiana
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
- Provider Webinars About Restarting Renewals
- Medicaid Provider Updates
- CMS approved directed payment arrangements
- COVID-19 Testing for the Uninsured
- COVID-19 Guidance for Providers
- Renew Your Medicaid Flyer
- Independent Review
- Notification of Pregnancy Form (for best results open in IE)
- MCO Adverse Incident Reporting Form
Contact LDH Directly Regarding Provider Relations >>
Request for Policy Change Form >>
Clinical Policy Request for Consideration Form >>
Administrative Simplification Committee >>
Subscribe to Newsletter
Subscribe to have important information updates delivered to your inbox.