- Eat fruits and vegetables as a snack and with
- Be adventurous, try new fruits and vegetables. Sometimes it takes 7 to 10 tries before you
like a new food.
- Involve the entire family in planning meals.
- Wash and chop fruits and vegetables so they are ready to eat.
- Eat together as a family!
- Keep television and computer screens out of
- Turn off the television during meal time.
- Prohibit children under two years old from
- Make a family agreement to limit time spent watching television and monitor your child's viewing time.