- CMSNet help desk - Phone: 1-888-238-2122 or email MDCN.firstname.lastname@example.org. For issues with Secure Access Service login or Juniper Client instillation Option 2 - will connect you to a technician for support in installing and using the CMSNet Juniper Client; Option 3 - will allow you to leave a message for a password reset. The QTSO Help Desk is not able to assist you with CMSNet connectivity.
- Contact QTSO help desk - Phone: 1-800-339-9313, email@example.com, and/or QIES to Success - for jRAVEN software downloads and user manual updates, CASPER REPORTS QTSO, MDS User Maintenance, and MDS Public reports user IDs/Passwords.
- MDS Help Line/RAI Coordinator Contact - Phone 1-800-261-1318 for Louisiana callers. Persons outside Louisiana please call 1-225-342-2428.
- Myers and Stauffer help desk - Phone: 1-800-763-2278; Louisiana Advisor Newsletters, Supportive Documentation Guidelines, Point In Time Reports, Transmission deadlines related to Point In Time Reports, Electronic Posting of reports, Payer Source questions, Records with BC1s or AAA delinquent RUGs, and Medicaid Rates/Resources.
- RAI Manual, Technical information, and Training materials by CMS for MDS 3.0
- MDS Submission Page - Once connected to CMSNet webpage can be accessed directly by entering https://mds.qiesnet.org/MDS
- Vendor Information - Call notes from issues discussed, down times, etc.
- Vendors: For technical issues; regarding MDS 3.0 email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nursing Facilities Operational State Assessment (LAC 50:II.10123 and 20001) Louisiana Register Vol. 46, No. 05 May 20, 2020