LNHA Resource Library
ENROLL YOUR FACILITY
- Review these instructions: How to Enroll a Nursing Facility
- Approximately every other week we will request Satellite Location IDs for the facilities who have submitted their registration form and fully executed contract package.
- Sites will receive their Satellite Location IDs by email
- CEO / Admin should share the Satellite Location ID with staff they designate to enroll as Trusted Users.
ENROLL AS A TRUSTED USER
- Review the instructions on how to Enroll as a Trusted User
- Complete Required Coursemill Training
- Review the CourseMill Training Instructions
- Navigate to the CourseMill Training Login screen
- Type in User ID “LNHA” and Password “LNHA” and click GO
- Click on the tab that says “COMPLETED”
- View all 4 courses by clicking on the Arrow (Do not click resume or you will not start from the beginning)
- Go to the Self-Service Portal
- Click on the word “PARTNER” or you may register in the wrong tab.
- Scroll down to the Login and Enrollment button at the bottom of the screen
- Once on the Login and Enrollment screen, scroll down to create your Trusted User Account
- Request Trusted User ID ( allow 72 hours for your email response)
- Link Trusted User account to Trusted User ID
(Please submit the Appendix C for applications/renewals submitted using the Fax Cover below)
Toll-free Fax: 1-866-852-5672