SIMS: ICF-IID Provider Information
- Access SIMS: click here
- SIMS Computer Configuration Requirements: click here
- Sign up for a SIMS account:
- Instructions to complete the SIMS New User Sign Up
- Complete, sign, and scan the SIMS Attestation Form
- Complete, sign and scan the OTS End User Agreement Form
- Complete the Cybersecurity Awareness Training video. Complete the survey here to access the video. Be sure to save the certificate that will display once completed, as it must be submitted.
- You must attach the SIMS Attestation Form, the OTS End User Agreement, and Cybersecurity Training certificate file to complete sign up. You will not receive a SIMS user name and password if you do not attach all 3 files as the step prior to submitting your information for SIMS.
- SIMS New User Signup- click here
- To contact the ICF Program Desk, call 225-219-2862
- Request for additional licenses for your provider/agency- click here
- SIMS Password Information:
- If you have received your SIMS username and password and are having issues with logging in, please contact the Office of Technology Services (OTS) at 225-219-6900. Press option 1 then option 1 again.
- To change your SIMS password of if your password has expired, click here
- If you have forgotten your SIMS password, please contact OTS at 225-219-6900. Press option 1 then option 1 again.
- Training Information
- SIMS ICF-IID Training Manual: click here
- Training Videos: click here
To contact Health Standards SIMS Support, click here