SIMS: Law Enforcement Information
- Click here to access SIMS
- SIMS Computer Configuration Requirements: click here
- Sign up for SIMS, Law Enforcement only:
- Sign up for SIMS:
- Instructions to complete the SIMS New User Sign Up
- Complete and sign the SIMS Attestation Form
- Complete and sign the OTS End User Agreement Form
- Complete the Cybersecurity Awareness Training video. Complete the survey here to access the video. Be sure to save the certificate that will display once completed, as it must be submitted.
- Scan all 3 documents (SIMS Attestation Form, the OTS End User Agreement, and Cybersecurity Training certificate file) and attach as one file to complete sign up. You WILL NOT receive a SIMS user name and password if you do not submit all 3 files.
- Complete the Law Enforcement On-demand Training Video: click here
- SIMS New User Signup- click here
- Once you have submitted your SIMS attestation and completed the Law Enforcement on-demand training video, your credentials will be emailed to you within 48 hours.
- SIMS Law Enforcement Training Manual
- SIMS Password Information:
- If you have received your SIMS username and password and are having issues with logging in, please contact the Office of Technolog Services (OTS) at 225-219-6900. Press option 1 then option 1 again.
- To change your SIMS password of if your password has expired, click here
- If you have forgotten your SIMS password, please contact OTS at 225-219-6900. Press option 1 then option 1 again.
- Request for additional licenses for your provider/agency- click here
To contact Health Standards SIMS Support, click here