Support Coordination (Case Management) Services - New Opportunities Waiver (NOW)
HOW TO ACCESS:
Office for Citizens with Developmental DisabilitiesDistricts/Authorities/Local Regional Offices (SYSTEM ENTRY) For contact information, click here.
Individuals three (3) years of age or older, who have a developmental disability which manifested prior to the age of 22, and who meet both SSI Disability criteria and the level of care determination for an ICF/DD.
An array of services provide support to maintain persons in the community:
- Individual Family Support, Day and Night
- Shared Supports
- Center Based Respite Care
- Community Integration Development
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptations, Specialized Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Substitute Family Care Services
- Supported Living
- Day Habilitation
- Supported Employment
- Prevocational Services
- Professional Services
- One Time Transitional Expense
- Skilled Nursing
- Personal Emergency Response System
*Call the Office for Citizens with Developmental Disabilities Districts/Authorities/Local Regional Offices for status on the Request for Services Registry. For contact information, click here.
Complaints Line: 1-800-660-0488