The Louisiana Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommend all children ages 6 months and up are now eligible for free vaccination against COVID-19.
Based on the rigorous scientific review of the latest data by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Louisiana Department of Health recommends that all children 6 months old and above receive the COVID-19 vaccine and appropriate booster shots to protect themselves and their families.
Find a Vaccine Location:
What you can do:
- Talk to your child’s doctor today about the COVID-19 vaccines.
- TOOLKIT: Digital Media Toolkit for Parents
- TOOLKIT: Digital Media Toolkit for Partners
- NEW POSTER for Healthcare Providers
- NEW POSTER for Pharmacies
- POSTER for Healthcare Providers
- NEW Q&A ONE PAGER: LDH Guidance for Children Ages 6 months and up
To find a vaccination location near you or get your questions answered, we encourage you to speak with your child’s pediatrician or visit Vaccines.gov. For a person younger than age 18, parental/caregiver consent is needed to get the shot.
Universal Vaccine Parental/Guardian Consent & Screening Form
English | Spanish | Vietnamese