Louisiana Medicaid Transportation Broker RFP Procurement Library
The Louisiana Department of Health (LDH) is issuing a Request for Proposals (RFP) for qualified proposers who are interested in serving as the single Transportation Broker for the Louisiana Medicaid Program.
The documents in this Procurement Library are to be used solely for the purpose of responding to the Louisiana Medicaid Transportation Broker RFP and not for current transportation broker operations.
If you have any questions, please contact the RFP Coordinator, Ali Bagbey, at email@example.com.
Proposer Forms and Templates
- Attachment A, Certification Statement
- Attachment B, Proposal Compliance Matrix
- Attachment C, Electronic Vendor Payment Solution
- Hudson and Veterans Initiative Response Template
- Louisiana Medicaid Transportation Broker RFP Data Use Agreement
- Louisiana Medicaid 837 Health Care Claim Companion Guides
- Louisiana Medicaid HIPAA 5010A General Companion Guide
- MCO Manual
- MCO System Companion Guide
- Medicaid Services Manual (Medical Transportation chapter)
- Fee for Service Call Center Metrics
- Managed Care Organization Call Center Metrics