Payment Information for K-12 Safer, Smarter Schools Testing Program
The Safer, Smarter Schools program is in the process of sending out incentive payments for youth and adults who are participating in Covid-19 testing in schools. When first registering for the program, participants could choose either a virtual or a physical card for incentive payments.
February 11, 2022 was the last day to register for the Safer, Smarter Schools Incentive Program.
- You may participate in school-based testing, but you will not be eligible for the incentive program for the remainder of the 2021-2022 school year.
If you chose a virtual card, you should have received an email with directions for activating the card to the email address you provided.
Virtual card email resend
If you have not received your virtual card, please follow these steps:
- Call the Safer, Smarter Schools Customer Service line at 877-356-1511 to confirm that your email address on file is correct. When calling, have your full name, email address, home address and date of birth available to confirm your identity. Call this number 877-356-1511 to
- update personal information
- answer questions about when you can expect to receive payments and cards
- activate the physical card that is mailed to you
If you chose a physical card, please expect the card to arrive within the next 1-2 weeks via USPS mail delivery. When the card arrives, you must call the Safer, Smarter Schools Customer Service line at 877-356-1511 to activate the card.
Other Important Payment Information
If you requested a physical card, please call 877-356-1511 or fill out https://color.jotform.com/213154383296054 to update your information.
Date of Birth/Multiple Participants
If the testing participant is under the age of 18, or if there are multiple participants under the age of 18 in a household, the program now requires that the parent or legal guardian provide the guardian’s date of birth and the date of birth for each of participants. This can be done by clicking on this link: or by 877-356-1511.
Please review these documents
Message from Safer Smarter Schools
We recently experienced some technical difficulties related to payments and are addressing this for future payments. If you are the parent or guardian of a minor student, we ask that you update the profile on file by filling this out: Incomplete Registration Form or calling Safer, Smarter Schools Customer Service line at 877-356-1511.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and are fixing this process to ensure that it is a well-oiled, streamlined process moving forward.