Medicaid is now mailing pink letters to members. If you get your letter, great news! Medicaid has your correct mailing address. If you do not have your letter by May 31, you need to update your contact information.
Update your information
You can update your information in the way that is easiest for you.
- Log on to: MyMedicaid.la.gov
- Email: MyMedicaid@la.gov
- Call your health plan at:
- Aetna Better Health: 1-855-242-0802
- AmeriHealth Caritas: 1-888-756-0004
- Healthy Blue: 1-844-521-6941
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections: 1-866-595-8133
- UnitedHealthcare: 1-866-675-1607
- Or call Medicaid Customer service at 1-888-342-6207, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Medicaid sends letters to members when it’s time to renew or if Medicaid needs more information. If Louisiana Medicaid does not have your current information, you could miss important letters about your health insurance coverage and risk losing your health coverage even if you are eligible.