COVID-19 Vaccine Worksite Enrollment
As a healthcare provider, you play a critical role in helping to end the pandemic. Learn how you can be a part of vaccination efforts in Louisiana.
COVID-19 vaccine is provided at 100% no cost to the recipients.
All organizations and providers participating in the CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Program:
- must administer COVID-19 Vaccine at no out-of-pocket cost to the recipient
- may not deny anyone vaccination based on the vaccine recipient’s coverage status or network status
- may not charge an office visit or other fee if COVID-19 vaccination is the sole medical service provided
- may not require additional medical services to receive COVID-19 vaccination
- may seek appropriate reimbursement from a program or plan that covers COVID-19 Vaccine administration fees for the vaccine recipient, such as:
- vaccine recipient’s private insurance company
- Medicare or Medicaid reimbursement
- HRSA COVID-19 Uninsured Program for non-insured vaccine recipients
- may not seek any reimbursement, including through balance billing, from the vaccine recipient
Individuals aware of any potential violations of these requirements are encouraged to report them to the Office of the Inspector General, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, by calling 1-800-HHS-TIPS or the website TIPS.HHS.GOV.
CDC COVID-19 VACCINE PROGRAM - PROVIDER ENROLLMENT ("PROVIDER AGREEMENT")
In order to receive COVID-19 vaccine for eventual administration to patients, sites must first enroll in the CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Program. To enroll in the program:
- Complete the CDC Provider Agreement form. Note: If your organization does not plan on being a vaccine administrator (example: only critical workforce staff at your site need vaccination), your organization does not need to complete this form.
- Email the completed form as an attachment to EnrollLa.Links@La.gov. This email will only be monitored for enrollment and no other purposes.
SUPPLEMENTAL REDISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT (OPTIONAL)
Some organizations may be planning to redistribute vaccines to additional sites within their organizational system. These organizations can access the Vaccine Redistribution Agreement.
Provider Enrollment Hotline: Call 855-453-0774 for assistance with COVID-19 provider enrollment in LINKS.
COVID-19 Training: View the COVID-19 Vaccination Provider Trainings document.
Contact: Email La.Links@La.gov for questions about the CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Program enrollment process or other LINKS related questions.