Imported Drywall -- Other Links and Resources
The Louisiana Department of Health (LDH) has been working with federal partners since 2009 to provide support to Louisiana residents impacted by human health hazards related to the corrosion of copper and other metals inside homes due to the presence of drywall made in China.
Historical information is available on this page, however, for the latest updates about problem drywall, please visit the CPSC Drywall Information Center.
- Chinese Drywall Factsheet
- Louisiana Attorney General
- Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality
- Louisiana Department of Insurance
- Florida Department of Health Imported Drywall Information
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control Imported Drywall Guide for Healthcare Providers
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Drywall Information Center
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Drywall Sampling Analysis
- U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration