Monoclonal antibody sites are temporarily closed until further notice due to a pause in federal shipments.
Learn more here: https://ldh.la.gov/news/6470
Monoclonal antibody (or mAb) treatments are free to the patient. However, providers can bill the patient’s insurance for mAb services.
MAbs are authorized by the FDA to treat patients with mild to moderate COVID-19. The treatments are done by intravenous (IV) infusion in an outpatient setting. Therapeutic antibody treatments play an important role in Louisiana's ongoing COVID-19 response.
|Patient Information||Provider Information|
State-Supported Infusion Sites
REGION 1: New Orleans
REGION 2: Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge General (Mid-City) in Baton Rouge, LA
- Clinton Alternative Learning Center in Clinton, LA
REGION 3: River Parishes
REGION 4: Acadiana
REGION 7: Northwest
- Troy Mayeaux Ball Field parking lot (within East Natchitoches Recreation Complex) Natchitoches, LA
- Sci-port Discovery Center Mobile Unit, 820 Clyde Fant Pkwy, Shreveport, LA 71101
REGION 9: Northshore
- Fact Sheet: Louisiana Department of Health Monoclonal Antibody Treatment for COVID-19
- Questions and Answers
- CDC: Monoclonal Antibodies: Treatments Your Healthcare Provider Might Recommend if You Are Sick
- CDC: Spreading the Word on the Benefits of Monoclonal Antibodies for COVID-19
- FDA Authorizes Monoclonal Antibody for Treatment of COVID-19