State employees should be aware of the following phone numbers to call, in time of emergency, which will be updated: 1.800.360.9660 or 225.342.0498
Storm Guidance During COVID-19
- Post-Storm Safety Tips
- Are You Storm Ready?
- Floodwater Caution
- Natural Disasters, Severe Weather, and COVID-19
- LDH Blog: Danger remains even after the storm has passed
- LDH Blog: Emotional and psychological disaster preparedness
- Going to a Public Disaster Shelter During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Natural Disasters & COVID-19: Resources for Professionals & Emergency Workers
Behavioral Health Immediate Resources - With the recent events of hurricane season and COVID-19, you may be feeling overwhelmed with feelings like fear and anxiety. We are here to help you. These resources provide trained and compassionate individuals to support you during this time. These individuals will provide information and help to link you to mental health and substance use services.
- About Heat Exhaustion
- Where Do I Go for Behavioral Health Support?
- Governor's Office of Homeland Security & Emergency Preparedness
- Restore Louisiana Information
- Flood and Mold Information & Resources
- Parish Emergency Preparedness Numbers
- Drinking Water Watch
- Pets + Disasters
- LSU AgCenter
- PLEDGE to Prepare Louisiana
- Online Trainings
LDH Launches 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline Awareness Campaign During Mental Health Awareness Month
May 02, 2023