J-1 Visa Waiver Program

What is the Louisiana Conrad 30/J-1 Visa Waiver Program?

The Louisiana Conrad 30/J-1 Visa Waiver Program sponsors 30 eligible international medical graduates each year to work in health professional shortage areas in Louisiana. The J-1 Visa requires foreign medical graduates to return to their home country for two years before returning to the United States to live or work. The J-1 Visa Waiver eliminates this two-year return home requirement and allows for the adjustment of visa status to an H-1B visa, which is a temporary work permit for at least three years. To learn more, visit www.wellaheadla.com/louisiana-conrad-30/