Implementation Training & Support
Implementing changes in your practice can feel like a daunting task. From creating a plan, to training staff, and making the changes in services, there is a lot of coordination that needs to take place. While there are many resources available to help guide this process, we also have a team of experts available to provide Implementation Training and Support (ITS). You can use our request form to learn about the topics we can help with and the services we offer.
Developmental Screening ITS consists of a variety of options that allow you to interact with our experts to receive support tailored to your practice's wants and needs. We can provide guidance, help with decision-making and problem-solving, and coach you through implementing changes in your practice.
The form below can be used to request additional support and services:
Implementation Training and Support (ITS) Offerings
There are a few different ways to receive ITS from us. Options range from asking a question in a group office hours session, to having 1:1 bi-weekly meetings with our experts to walk through the steps of the toolkit. The benefit of having multiple options is that you can decide what level of support you would like!
- Watch Our Webinars – Check out our upcoming and previously recorded webinars below.
- Monthly Office Hours – Each month we hold office hours on Zoom open to anyone who has questions or wants to learn more about developmental screening. Sessions revolve around a selected theme, but questions about any developmental screening topic are welcome! Find more information about Office Hours below.
- Email Us a Question – Email DevScreen@la.gov with a question and receive a response within three business days.
- Initial Planning Meeting – Meet with our experts on Zoom who will help you formulate a plan of action for developmental screening in your practice.
- 1:1 Coaching Meetings – Meet with our experts bi-weekly on Zoom to walk through building your team, our worksheets and checklists, and troubleshooting implementation in your practice. Each practice can receive up to 5, 1:1 meetings in addition to the initial planning meeting.
To request an initial planning meeting, learn more about 1:1 coaching, or ask us a question, please email DevScreen@la.gov.
Here you will find upcoming and previously recorded webinars covering the Louisiana Developmental Screening Guidelines, screening tools and timelines, and Medicaid policy for reimbursing developmental screening.
Previously Recorded Webinars
Use the links below to view previously recorded developmental screening webinars.
- Developmental Screening Toolkit Walkthrough: How to Use the Toolkit | June 2023
- From Screening to Referrals: Resources to assist in the screening process | July 2023
- Perinatal Depression: Screening and Supporting Your Patients | July 2023
- Pediatric Medical Home: The Importance of Care Coordination | July 2023
- Screening for Autism: Using the M-CHAT R/F Developmental Screening Tool | August 2023
- Medicaid Refresher: Policies Around Screening Reimbursement | August 2023
- Using the Louisiana Developmental Screening Toolkit in Your Practice | July 2022
- Screening for Perinatal Depression | June 2022
- Screening for General Development: Using the ASQ-3 | June 2022
- Louisiana Medicaid Reimbursement & Developmental Screening | June 2022
- Using Developmental Screening Tools: The MCHAT R/F | June 2022
- Using the Louisiana Developmental Screening Guidelines | May 2021
- Louisiana Medicaid and Developmental Screening | May 2021
- Panel: The Ins and Outs of Developmental Screening | May 2021
Find the latest information on our monthly Office Hours below. Dates, topics, and Zoom links will be updated as they become available. Office hours are held once per month, on the first Tuesday of every month at 12:00 pm. Topics are selected to center discussion, but questions on any developmental screening topic are always welcome!
- December 5, 2023- MCO4 Credit Hours