Where do I lodge a complaint about a manufactured food or drug product?

If you have a complaint regarding a manufactured product, please contact your district Food and Drug Unit sanitarian. See our Locations page for contact information for your area. If you have a complaint regarding a restaurant meal or item prepared and served in a retail food establishment like a grocery or deli, please contact your local parish health unit sanitarian. A list of contact information for parish health units may be found here.