Case Management (Support Coordination)
Case Management services are defined by the Louisiana Administrative Code (LAC) 48: I. Chapter 49 in accordance with the provisions of R.S. 49:950 et seq. and Medicaid Standards for Participation for Targeted Case Management (LAC 50:XV.Chapters 101-119). Case Management is defined as services provided to individuals to assist them in gaining access to the full range of needed services including: medical, social, educational and other supports services.
The department utilizes a broker model of Case Management in which individuals are referred to other agencies for the specific services they need. These services are determined by individualized planning and are provided in accordance with a written and approved comprehensive plan of care.
- Fees-Payment Procedure
- Louisiana Register Vol. 44, No. 12 December 20, 2018- Chapter 41 Expedited Licensing Process for Healthcare Facilities and Providers Licensed by the Department of Health
- Licensing Application
- Licensing Application Checklist
- Disclosure of Ownership
- Training: required if you wish to provide services under the following programs:
- Office for Citizens with Developmental Disabilities (OCDD)New Opportunities Waiver (NOW), Children’s Choice Waiver (CCW), Supports Waiver (SW), and Residential Options Waiver (ROW) (all four as a group). For information on training and other related processes, click here, or contact Janae Burr at 225-342-0095.
- Early Steps (Infants/Toddlers). For information on training and other related processes, click here, or contact Brenda Sharp at 225-342-0095.
- Office of Aging and Adult Services (OAAS). Community Choices Waiver (CCW). For information on training and other related processes, click here, or contact OAAS at 1-866-758-5035.
- Louisiana Medicaid and Statistical Resources Incorporated (SRI). Early, Periodic Screening, Diagnosis & Treatment (EPSDT). For information on training and other related processes, click here, or contact Tracy Barker at 225-342-8156 (Medicaid) and/or Kim Willems (SRI) at 225-767-0501 or 1-800-354-7828.
The foregoing services will not be reflected on the Case Management license until Health Standards Section receives authorization directly from the respective program office. If you already have an active Case Management license and are seeking to add the above services, you will be assessed a $25 license reprint fee.
Developing All Hazards Risk Assessment and Emergency Plans
- CMS Compliant Templates
- Hazard Vulnerability Analysis (HVA)
- Hazard Vulnerability Analysis (HVA) ESF-8 Tool
- Provider Directory
- Provider Directory - Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet
- Criminal Background Check Information
Contact InformationCynthia York, DNP, RN, Program Manager