Crisis Receiving Centers- Level III (Freestanding)
Title 48: Chapter 53
Level III Crisis Receiving Center (CRC)—an agency, business, institution, society, corporation, person or persons, or any other group, licensed by the Department of Health and Hospitals to provide crisis identification, intervention and stabilization services for people in behavioral crisis. A CRC shall be no more than 24 beds.
Level III Crisis Receiving Centers (CRC) facilities are free standing facilities licensed by the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals, Health Standards Section (HSS).
NOTE: CRC Level I and II facilities are licensed as specialty units of hospitals. Regulations governing CRC Level I and II services are contained in the Hospital Licensing Standards (§9303 -9635).
- Initial Licensing Information for Level III CRC
- CRC Level III Minimum Licensing Standards- LAC 48:1. Chapters 53 & 54
- CRC Level III Minimum Licensing Standards (LAC 48:I Chapters 53 & 54), Louisiana Register January 20, 2021-NOI
- Louisiana Register Vol. 44, No. 12 December 20, 2018- Chapter 41 Expedited Licensing Process for Healthcare Facilities and Providers Licensed by the Department of Health
- Criminal Background Check Information
- CHOW - Change of Ownership
LDH Plan Review
Program Manager Contact InformationJaneice Vaughn, RN, MSN