Continues the provisions of the March 20, 2015 Emergency Rule which amended the provisions of the August 20, 2014 Emergency Rule in order to revise the formatting of these provisions to ensure that these provisions are appropriately promulgated in a clear and concise manner.
Contact Information: Cecile Castello, Health Standards Section, P.O. Box 3767, Baton Rouge, LA 70821
Act 401 Compliance: The Notices of Intent pages were developed in accordance with ACT 401 of the 2014 Louisiana Legislative Session.
Disclaimer: Please note that the official versions of the Notices of Intent are maintained by the Office of State Register’s website at http://www.doa.louisiana.gov/osr/osr.htm. The excerpted versions of these Notices of Intent contained on this website are provided as a courtesy service to the public and is unofficial and should not be regarded as such. Users are encouraged to visit the Office of State Register’s website for the official version.
- Emergency Rule: August 20, 2014 (Louisiana Register)
- Emergency Rule: March 20, 2015 (Louisiana Register)
- Notice of Intent: Prior to Proposed Rule: September 2015 LAC
- Notice of Intent: Proposed Rule
- Notice of Intent: November 20, 2015 (Louisiana Register)
- Public Hearing: December 30, 2015
- Oversight Report: N/A
- Oversight Hearing: N/A
- Final Rule: N/A