Continues the provisions of the November 1, 2012 and March 2, 2013 Emergency Rules which amended the provisions governing outpatient hospital services to establish supplemental Medicaid payments to non-state owned hospitals in order to encourage them to take over the operation and management of state-owned hospitals that have terminated or reduced services.
Contact Information: J. Ruth Kennedy, Medicaid Director, P.O. Box 91030, Baton Rouge, LA 70821-9030
Act 401 Compliance: The Notices of Intent pages were developed in accordance with ACT 401 of the 2014 Louisiana Legislative Session.
Disclaimer: Please note that the official versions of the Notices of Intent are maintained by the Office of State Register’s website at http://www.doa.louisiana.gov/osr/osr.htm. The excerpted versions of these Notices of Intent contained on this website are provided as a courtesy service to the public and is unofficial and should not be regarded as such. Users are encouraged to visit the Office of State Register’s website for the official version.
- Emergency Rule: November 20, 2012 (Louisiana Register)
- Emergency Rule: March 20, 2013 (Louisiana Register)
- Notice of Intent: Prior to Proposed Rule: N/A
- Notice of Intent: Proposed Rule
- Notice of Intent: December 20, 2015 (Louisiana Register)
- Public Hearing: January 28, 2016
- Oversight Report: N/A
- Oversight Hearing: N/A
- Final Rule: N/A