Those attempting to contact the Region 7 Office of Public Health by telephone will be unable to do so temporarily as the phone system undergoes upgrades. Region 7 serves Bienville, Bossier, Caddo, Claiborne, DeSoto, Red River, Sabine and Webster parishes.
Phone service is expected to be restored no sooner than September 13. In the meantime, inquiries should be directed as follows:
Engineering concerns, such as surveys for water systems and clean drinking water, should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Environmental concerns, such as sewage and restaurant complaints, should be emailed to email@example.com.
Clinical services concerns, such as reportable diseases, complaints and immunization questions or concerns for providers, should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Residents may also contact their local parish health unit:
- Bienville Parish Health Unit: 1285 Pine St., Suite 102, Arcadia; (318) 263-2125
- Bossier Parish Health Unit: 3022 Old Minden Road, Bossier City; (318) 741-7314
- Caddo Parish Health Unit: 1035 Creswell Ave., Shreveport; (318) 676-5222
- Claiborne Parish Health Unit: 624 W. Main St., Homer; (318) 927-6127
- DeSoto Parish Health Unit: 113 Jefferson St., Mansfield; (318) 872-0472
- Natchitoches Parish Health Unit: 625 Bienville St., Natchitoches; (318) 357-3132
- Red River Parish Health Unit: 2015 Red Oak Road, Coushatta; (318) 932-4087
- Sabine Parish Health Unit: 1230 W. Louisiana Ave., Many; (318) 256-4105
- Webster Parish Health Unit: 110 June Anthony Drive, Springhill; (318) 539-4314
- Webster-Minden Health Unit: 1200 Homer Road, Minden; (318) 371-3030