The schedule for COVID-19 vaccine clinics for the week of July 19-25, 2021 is listed here. Additional events and providers can be found at covidvaccine.la.gov.
Clinics are listed by region:
- Region 1: Orleans, Jefferson, St. Bernard and Plaquemines
- Region 2: East Baton Rouge, West Baton Rouge, Ascension, Iberville, Pointe Coupee, West Feliciana and East Feliciana
- Region 3: Terrebonne, Lafourche, St. Charles, St. John the Baptist, St. James, Assumption and St. Mary
- Region 4: Lafayette, Vermilion, Acadia, Evangeline, St. Landry, St. Martin and Iberia
- Region 5: Terrebonne, Lafourche, St. Charles, St. John the Baptist, St. James, Assumption and St. Mary
- Region 6: Rapides, Vernon, Avoyelles, Concordia, Catahoula, LaSalle, Grant and Winn
- Region 7: Caddo, Bossier, Webster, Claiborne, Bienville, Natchitoches, Sabine, DeSoto and Red River
- Region 9: St. Tammany, Washington, Tangipahoa, St. Helena and Livingston
Residents requiring assistance can call the Bring Back Louisiana COVID-19 vaccine hotline at 1-855-453-0774 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday and from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Sunday. The hotline will help residents schedule vaccine appointments and homebound vaccinations, find vaccine providers in their area and connect people with medical professionals who can answer vaccine-related questions.
All Louisiana residents ages 12 and older are now eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. A signed parental consent form is required for those younger than 18 to be vaccinated.
As COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations and deaths continue to surge among unvaccinated Louisianans, all Louisianans are called upon to take action to slow the spread of COVID-19 in the state by getting their vaccine if they have not yet done so or by helping their family, friends and neighbors get the shot. We have three very safe, very effective vaccines that provide a high degree of protection against COVID-19 and its variants, including the highly contagious Delta variant, and they are available at no cost.