SIMS: Attorney General's Office Information
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions). Please check this section before you contact the help desk. If you do not see the answer to your question listed here, please email HSS SIMS
- Click here to access SIMS
- SIMS Computer Configuration Requirements: click here
- Sign up for SIMS:
- Instructions to complete the SIMS New User Sign Up
- Complete and sign the SIMS Attestation Form
- Complete and sign the OTS End User Agreement Form
- Complete the Cybersecurity Awareness Training video. Complete the survey here to access the video. Be sure to save the certificate that will display once completed, as it must be submitted.
- SIMS New User Signup- click here
- SIMS Attorney General's Office Training Manual
- SIMS Password Information:
- If you have received your SIMS username and password and are having issues with logging in, please contact the Office of Technology Services (OTS) at 225-219-6900. Press option 1 then option 1 again.
- To change your SIMS password of if your password has expired, click here
- If you have forgotten your SIMS password, please contact OTS at 225-219-6900.Press option 1 then option 1 again.
- Request for additional licenses for your provider/agency- click here
To contact Health Standards SIMS Support for Nursing Facilities or ICF-DDs, click here