SIMS: Attorney General's Office Information
- Click here to access SIMS
- SIMS Computer Configuration Requirements: click here
- Sign up for SIMS:
- Instructions to complete the SIMS New User Sign Up
- Complete, sign, and scan the SIMS Attestation Form (You will have to attach the SIMS Attestation Form file to complete sign up. You will not receive a SIMS user name and password if you do not attach the attestation file as the step prior to submitting your information for SIMS.)
- SIMS New User Signup- click here
- SIMS Attorney General's Office Training Manual
- SIMS Password Information:
- If you have received your SIMS username and password and are having issues with logging in, please contact the Office of Technology Services (OTS) at 225-219-6900. Press option 1 then option 1 again.
- To change your SIMS password of if your password has expired, click here
- If you have forgotten your SIMS password, please contact OTS at 225-219-6900.Press option 1 then option 1 again.
- Request for additional licenses for your provider/agency- click here
To contact Health Standards SIMS Support for Nursing Facilities or ICF-DDs, click here