Forensic Supervise Transitional Residential & Aftercare Facilities (FSTRA)
FSTRA facilities are licensed by the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals, Health Standards Section (HSS).
(2) "Forensic clients" means persons transitioned from a forensic facility established pursuant to R.S. 28:25.1(A) or (B).
(3) "Forensic supervised transitional residential and aftercare facility" means an agency, business, institution, society, corporation, person or persons, or any other group, licensed by the department to provide supervised transitional residential and aftercare services to forensic clients including persons in court-ordered conditional release status.
A forensic supervised transitional residential and aftercare facility shall provide clients referred by forensic facilities or under court-ordered forensic conditional release with individualized services to develop daily living skills and to prepare for vocational adjustment and reentry into the community.
- Payment Procedure
- Initial Licensure
- License RenewalChange of Address, Key Personnel, or Name
- Email your Licensing packet to: HSS-FSTRA-PM-Licensing@la.gov
- State Regulations Minimum Licensing Standards LAC 48:1 Chapter 72
- Louisiana Register Vol. 44, No. 12 December 20, 2018- Chapter 41 Expedited Licensing Process for Healthcare Facilities and Providers Licensed by the Department of Health
Developing an All Hazards Risk Assessment and Emergency Plan
- CMS Compliant Templates
- DSW Registry and Adverse Action Memo
- Hazard Vulnerability Analysis (HVA)
- Hazard Vulnerability Analysis (HVA) ESF-8 Tool
Program Manager Contact InformatonJamie Dyer