Reportable Disease Surveillance
Reportable Disease Surveillance is a passive surveillance system which includes, but is not limited to, the reporting tools below.
Find more on COVID-19 reportable conditions beneath Lab Testing & Reporting Requirements here. Report COVID-associated Mortality, Pregnancy, Pediatric Hospitalizations & Post-Medical Visits here.
For COVID-19 electronic reporting options email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Infectious Disease Reporting Information System (IDRIS2) user manual
- Disease Report Form 2430 (pdf) Word Version
- How to report an Outbreak
- Pregnancy Testing and Reporting Guidelines
- Public Health Sanitary Code Title 51 (full)
- Reportable Diseases in Louisiana - Sanitary Code
- Specimens required to be submitted to the State Public Health Lab for confirmation
- Emergency Department Disaster Surveillance Form
- Shelter Disaster Surveillance Form
- Epi Surveillance Summary
Primary Contact Information:
|Infectious Disease Surveillance: Theresa Sokol, MPH|
1450 Poydras Street, Ste. 1641
New Orleans, LA 70112
Telephone: (504) 568-8295