The Louisiana Department of Health, Office of Public Health, STD/HIV Program, is issuing a Request for Proposals (RFP) for qualified proposers to provide management, coordination, technical assistance and training, and data management and analysis activities that support different components of the Bureau of Infectious Diseases such as:
- Community-Based Organization Management.
- Capacity Building and Communications Support.
- HIV/STD Partner Services (PS).
- Core Disease Surveillance.
- Supplemental Surveillance and Emerging Protocols.
- STD/HIV and HCV Care, Linkage to Care, and Treatment Support.
- Program Operations Technical Assistance component.
The RFP will be available at the following web address:
May also be posted at:
Proposals must be submitted via U.S. mail, courier or hand delivered to:
Program Monitor/RFP Coordinator
Louisiana Department of Health
Office of Public Health, STD/HIV Program
1450 Poydras Street, Suite 2136
New Orleans, LA 70112