PPCL Home Page > TeleECHO
Using technology-supported mentoring and case reviews, TeleECHO moves knowledge to the right place at the right time for the right outcomes. TeleECHO focuses on supporting the treatment of mental and behavioral health concerns in pregnant and postpartum people, children, and adolescents in clinical settings.
The PPCL team will facilitate the TeleECHO series which functions like virtual grand rounds. During TeleECHO sessions, providers will present de-identified patient cases to expert teams who guide the learners through managing patients with complex conditions. Each session will provide mentorship through:
- case-based learning
- clinical discussion
- brief-focused didactic learning from each other's experiences to support knowledge in practice
Participation in TeleECHO sessions will provide opportunities for CMEs and continuing education for doctors, nurses, and social workers.
2023 PPCL TeleECHO Series
Note: Registration for the 2023 TeleECO cohort has been extended!
Registered providers agree to:
- Complete a brief post-session survey after each session attended (if providers want to receive CEUs)
The sessions will be held once a month, on the second Tuesday of every month from 12:00 to 1:00 pm. See the schedule below for more information.
2023 Cohort 2 TeleECHO Session Recordings
Use the links below to watch recordings of each TeleECHO session after the live streams have ended. The recorded sessions are not eligible for CMEs or continuing education credits.
- Session 1 | Adolescent Substance Use
- Session 2 | Practical Parenting Tactics for Kids with Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Session 3 | Initial Screenings for Anxiety & Depression in Primary Care Settings
- Session 4 | Discussing Screening Results with Caregivers
- Session 5 | Autism Spectrum Disorder in Young Children
- Session 6 | Binge Eating Disorder Evaluation and Management
- Session 7 | Challenges Facing Blended Families & Strategies to Strengthen Familial Connection (Due to technical difficulties, there is no recording available for this session)
2022-23 Cohort 1 TeleECHO Session Recordings
Use the links below to watch recordings of our previous TeleECHO sessions. The recorded sessions are not eligible for CMEs or continuing education credits. Didactic Tip Sheets are linked next to each session to supplement your learning.
- Session 2 | Screening for Anxiety Disorders in Pediatric Patients | Didactic Tip Sheet
- Session 3 | Medication Management for Pediatric Patients | Didactic Tip Sheet
- Session 4 | Crisis Response and Management | Didactic Tip Sheet
- Session 5 | LGBTQ+ Informed Practices | Didactic Tip Sheet
- Session 6 | Screening for Depression in Birthing Persons and Caregivers | Didactic Tip Sheet
Accreditation and Disclosure
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the Bureau of Chronic Disease Prevention and Healthcare Access and Project ECHO. Project ECHO® is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Project ECHO®, in compliance with the ACCME Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, requires that anyone who is in a position to control the content of an educational activity disclose all relevant financial relationships they have had within the last 24 months with an ineligible company.
None of the planners and presenters for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.