Update My Information
You can update your information in the way that is easiest for you.
- Use our web-based form: https://mymedicaidtext.lameds.ldh.la.gov/twmui/
- Text: Text the word "Info" or "Information" to Louisiana Medicaid at 72147. Medicaid will send you a web link via text to complete your update.
- Log on to: MyMedicaid.la.gov (account log in and password required)
- For help with the Medicaid Self Service Portal click here.
- Email: MyMedicaid@la.gov
- Call your health plan at:
- Aetna Better Health: 1-855-242-0802
- AmeriHealth Caritas: 1-888-756-0004
- Healthy Blue: 1-844-521-6941
- Humana Healthy Horizons: 1-800-448-3810
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections: 1-866-595-8133
- UnitedHealthcare: 1-866-675-1607
- Or call Medicaid Customer service at 1-888-342-6207, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Medicaid sends letters to members when it’s time to renew or if Medicaid needs more information. If Louisiana Medicaid does not have your current information, you could miss important letters about your health insurance coverage and risk losing your health coverage even if you are eligible.